Personal Information Collection Statement
1.1 What type of information may SSH collect and what is the purpose for collecting the data?
If the Customer is unable or unwilling to provide such correct data, SSH may be unable to provide the Customer with the service, and other online services:
1.1.1 Online services:
- • When you purchase from our Website or partner vendor, we collect the personal information you provide us such as your name, phone number, address, and email address, as part of the buying and selling process, you are deemed to have authorized us to collect, retain and use personal information about you for the following purposes:-
- We will use your personal information, among other purposes, to manage your registration as a user, to manage your purchases of products and services, including but not limited to processing and effecting sales, orders, refunds, exchanges, and delivery services.
- • Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our Website, new products, and other updates.
- • When users visit our website but do not fill in any personal information, we record their visit only as a 'hit' and do not collect any personal data from them. We will however make a record of their visit that shows only the domain name server address and of the pages visited. We use such information only for preparing general statistics on the usage of our website
1.1.3 If you take a survey or interact with us in various other ways:
- • Identity, name, email, phone number: for contact purposes, and improvement of our services through the collection of your comments, feedback, questions or suggestions, and information about subjects that may interest you
- • Postal address: sending rewards
1.2 How Does SSH Use Information About You and Others that you provided?
1.2.1 Daily Operation
- To process and manage your purchases and use of SSH products and services, including your account, participation in event programs and use of the website.
- To respond to your customer service inquiries, post your comments or statements on any blog or other online forum maintained on our website, or take other action in response to your inquiries or other actions on the website.
1.2.2 Promotion / Campaign with your consent
- • Create personalized promotions by combining your personal information with non-personal information about you, such as the amounts and types of purchases you make or any benefits you receive through our programs.
- • Communicate with you about your orders or purchases, your services, accounts and program participation, a contest or sweepstakes you have entered, and your requests for information.
- • Communicate with you about our brands, products, events, or other promotional purposes, including co-branded offers and affiliate and partner, offers in relation to food and beverage and catering services.
1.3 Does SSH share personal information or informants of others that you provide with third parties?
- • SSH shares your personal information or information of others that you provide in limited ways.
- We may also share information with companies that provide us with support services (such as credit card processing or payment service companies, mail centers, or web hosting services) and help us market our products and services (such as email sellers) . These companies may use information about you to perform duties on our behalf.
- SSH will keep information about customers confidential, but customers agree that SSH may transfer or disclose relevant information to the following parties (whether within or outside the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region) for the purposes set out in the above clauses.
- Any relevant service provider who has a duty of confidentiality with respect to SSH;
- Any agent, contractor or third-party service provider who provides administrative, telecommunications, computer, payment, data processing or other operation-related services in connection with the operation of SSH's business with a duty of confidentiality to SSH;
- Any other person under a duty of confidentiality to SSH, including SSH's affiliates, affiliates or business partners; and
- Any person to whom a disclosure is made to SSH, its affiliates, affiliates, or business partners set out above because of a binding obligation with us. Such disclosures are only required and duly authorized by any laws, rules and regulations (including those of countries outside Hong Kong from which the information is transferred).
- In the event of a business merger, business acquisition, financing or sale of property, or any other situation involving the transfer of some or all of our business property, SSH may disclose data to those involved in the negotiation or to the other party after the transfer.
- We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
1.4 How is personal information secured?
Collection of any personal data collected will be subject to our Personal Information Collection Statement. Personal data is stored securely in our system and we will take all practicable steps to ensure that personal data is not kept longer than is necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose (including any directly related purpose) for which the data is or is to be used. Only trained, authorized staff shall have access to the data, and we do not release personal data to parties outside the group except as set out in our [Personal Information Collection Statements]. We make every effort to protect the privacy of Users.
1.5 Access to data and correction
1.5.1 Your right to the correction of your personal data
Any data access request or data correction request, questions, comments, and concerns about privacy may be made to the SSH customer service team:
Tel: (852) 23619038
Address: Sui Sang Hong (Int.) Trading Company Limited, Room A1, 8/F, Cheung Kong Industrial Building, 6 Cheung Yi Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Hong Kong
1.5.2 Your right to stop receiving SSH’s marketing/ information communications
If you wish to no longer receive any messages from SSH, please contact Customer Service.
If you do not wish to receive various kinds of SSH communications, simply contact the SSH customer service team so can assist you further. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact: (852) 23619038 Postal address: FLAT/RM A1, 8/F, CHEUNG KONG FACTORY BUILDING, 6 CHEUNG YEE STREET, LAI CHI KOK